Monday, January 11, 2010
I know that You use jobs, parents, friends or associate to bless me financially. I will cherish and respect those who bless me, but I will still recognize You to provide for my every financial need. Your Word says that You take pleasure in the prosperity of Your servant.
Because You have given me the ability to obtain wealth, I will look for good ideas and opportunities to earn the money I need. I will keep a good attitude and work hard. Thank You for giving me favor with others.
Your Word promises that since I have given my tithes and offerings to You cheerfully, without complaining, I will always have enough. I will stay faithful and thankful to You and to the people You use to meet my needs. Because I am Your child, I believe You will bless those who bless me.
Please help me to learn to handle my money wisely. Thank You for meeting my financial needs so that I can prosper and enjoy life to the fullest.
In Jesus's name I pray. Amen
Sunday, January 10, 2010
結他：Larry Hung 混音：Jeffrey
Thursday, June 18, 2009
在六节保罗接着说，“应当一无挂虑。” 我们听见坏消息，往往就会担忧而陷入挂虑。挂虑暗中破坏活基督的生活。我们不该挂虑，只要凡事借着祷告、祈求，带着感谢，将我们所要的告诉神。这样，神的 平安，必在基督耶稣里，保卫我们的心怀意念（7）。这样，神的平安拯救我们脱离忧愁和挂虑。免于挂虑，目的是为着使我们平静、安宁。
（六节）“凡事”指每天临到我们的许多不同的事。在主的祝福之下，许多积极的事发生，使我们听见好消息；然而，我们有时也经历消极的事，听见坏消 息。虽然如此，我们该凡事借着祷告、祈求，带着感谢，将我们所要的告诉神。祷告是一般的，带着敬拜和交通的成分；祈求是专一的，为着特殊的需要。要注意保 罗是说“带着感谢”，不是说“和感谢”。这指明我们的祷告和祈求，都该带着对主的感谢。“告诉神”这句话……直译是给神知道。“给”，原文常译为“与……同在”，表示向前的动作，有活的联合并交往之意，含示交通。我们应当在这样的交通 里，在这样的联合并交往里，将我们所要的告诉神。这需要我们祷告接触神。我们向神的祷告，其中必须有敬拜和交通的成分，也必须有为着特殊需要的祈求。即使 我们没有特殊的需要，我们每天仍需要一段祷告的时间，以敬拜主，并与祂有交通。我们在祷告中敬拜主，并与祂有交通，就享受与祂的来往，并实行与祂生机（生 命）的联合
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Its from you...
In front of you I am a humble slave...
You give me strength, empower me through all things
I am stronger every time with You
Never give up on me...
Thanks Dear Lord for you have chosen us before hand
I felt special
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Wednesday, June 20, 2007
Good days give you Happiness.
Bad days give you Experiences.
Both are essential to life.
Happiness keeps you Sweet,
Trials keep you Strong,
Sorrows keep you Human,
Failures keep you Humble,
Success keeps You Glowing,
But Only God keeps You Going!
Have a great day! The Son is shining!!'
Monday, June 18, 2007
By Rev. William T. Kidd
your going to celebrate something you need to know why. So I am Going to cover a some of the main tradition people follow and give you some scriptures I have found to point us to the True meaning of Christmas.
1. . Most people say they celebrate the birth of Christ. This is the most common tradition that I have found (in America), but is it Spiritual?
If we truly celebrate Christmas because of Christ's birth then we celebrate Christmas because of an Epiphany. Epiphany is a Hebrew word that means the appearing or manifestation of God. So if we celebrate Christmas because of the appearing of God, then why don't we celebrate Christ's Baptism? John saw a manifestation of the Holy Spirit in the form of a Dove. So this cant be the 0only reason we celebrate Christmas. Because the Bible records many events through history where God has appeared or manifested himself before man.
2. Another tradition being taught is the story of the three kings (wise men). The Bible does not say that there were three kings, It says in Matthew 2:11 They entered the house where the child and his mother, Mary, were, and they fell down before him and worshiped Him. Then they opened their treasure chests and gave him gifts of gold, frankincense, and myrrh. As one can see the Bible does not say that there was three Kings, It only says, “they opened their treasure chests.” Now, Since there where only three gifts does not necessarily mean there where only three treasure chests. Since it is unclear as to the number of Kings, and the number of Chests. I
teach my Children that there came Wise Men from the East to see Jesus, and they brought him gold, frankincense, and myrrh. This is scripturally sound because I am not adding anything to the word of God.
3. Coinciding with the Three Wise Men, Tradition says they came to the Manger to worship Jesus. This also is not true the scriptures say in Matthew 2:11 They entered the house where the child and his mother, Mary, were, and they fell down before him and worshiped him. Then they opened their treasure chests and gave him gifts of gold, frankincense, and myrrh. I don't believe anyone out their thinks a stable is a house. It was the shepherds who visited Jesus in the manger, Luke 2:15-16 When the angels had returned to heaven, the shepherds said to each other, "Come on, let's go to Bethlehem! Let's see this wonderful thing that has happened,
which the Lord has told us about."  They ran to the village and found Mary and Joseph. And there was the baby, lying in the manger.
4. Coinciding once again With the Three Wise Men, tradition says the star rose on the night of Jesus birth. I understand a little more how this tradition started. I believe it is based on Matthew 2:1-2 Jesus was born in the town of Bethlehem in Judea, during the reign of King Herod. About that time some wise men from eastern lands arrived in Jerusalem, asking,  "Where is the newborn king of the Jews? We have seen his star as it arose, and we have come to worship him." You have to understand in order for the wise men to see the Star and reach Bethlehem in the same night is impossible. The Star was their guide to show them the way to our Savior. Herod knew how long the wise men had been following the Star. Matthew 2:7 Then Herod sent a private message to the wise men, asking them to come see him. At this meeting he learned the exact time when they first saw the star.
Why was this so important to know how long they had been following the star? To Fulfill the
prophecy of Jeremiah Matthew 2:17-18 Herod’s brutal action fulfilled the prophecy of Jeremiah:  "A cry of anguish is heard in Ramah? Weeping and mourning unrestrained. Rachel weeps for her children, refusing to be comforted for they are dead." This is why Herod killed the children two and under. Matthew 2:16 Herod was furious when he learned that the wise men had outwitted him. He sent soldiers to kill all the boys in and around Bethlehem who were two years old and under, because the wise men had told him the star first appeared to them about two years earlier. The wise men had been following the star for two years before Christ was born.
5. Now for the tradition I despise, Santa Clause. First I want to tell you why I don't like the tradition of Santa. · They try to make Santa out to be omniscient (all knowing), [he knows if you have been bad or good]. Only God is all knowing. · They try to make Santa omnipotent (all Powerful); [He rewards the good and punishes the bad]. Only God is all-powerful. · They try to make Santa omnipresent (fills all space); [He delivers all his presents in one night].
Only God is everywhere at the same time.
· The biggest reason of all; it is based entirely upon lies. Now if the devil is the father of lies and Santa is based on lies, who is the father of Santa?
Now, I want to show you why it is impossible for a Christian to teach or take part in the tradition of Santa Claus. The word of God says in Col. 3:8-10 but now is the time to get rid of anger, rage, malicious behavior, slanders, and dirty language.  Don't lie to each other, for you have stripped off your old evil nature and all its wicked deeds.  In its place you have clothed yourselves with a brand-new nature that is continually being renewed as you learn more and more about Christ, who created this new nature within you. Everyone knows that there is no such person as Santa Claus. So if you tell your children there is, then you have LIED to them. As
we see in Col. 3:9 we are not supposed to lie to one another, this includes our children.
I know there are some that will say Brother Kidd you take things to serious. God doesn't care about little lies, lies that help people, or lies that make people feel good about themselves. I just don't think God cares that I teach my children about Santa Claus. But, I want to tell you it does not matter what you think, only what God's Word Says, and his word says do not lie. There are no mysteries in the word of God. It is only hidden from those who look to the Word to justify their life style, not to find out how to live their lives.
I want to share one more Bible verse with you about Lying. Rev. 21:7-8 All who are victorious will inherit all these blessings, and I will be their God, and they will be my children.  But cowards who turn away from me, and unbelievers, and the corrupt, and murderers, and the immoral, and those who practice witchcraft, and idol worshipers, and all liars their doom is in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur. This is the second death." Now, according to the Bible you can not be included in being saved or calling your self a Christian. Notice that ALL LIARS, not some, or just small liars, but all liars will be cast into the lake of fire. I hope that you can see that lying has serious repercussions. Not only for your soul, but what about your children? If you tell them there is a Santa Claus who they can not see or touch, but just believe. Then later in life hey find out you lied, and there is no Santa Claus. At the same time you tell them about Santa you tell them about Jesus who they also can not see, nor touch. Do you not think that they will have a hard time truly believing in Jesus when they get older? All the time having an inner turmoil remembering there was no Santa, so how can there really be a Jesus.
My dear brothers and sisters, the only way to give our children a firm foundation that they need, is to never lie to them. We need to teach them the true meaning of Christmas. Now I know I have covered quite a few traditions and given you scriptures for each one, except the last one. I want to share the Christmas tradition I teach My Children. First lets look at the word Christmas, it is derived from two words the first is Christ and the second is Mass. Now we all know the Christ is used in reference to Jesus. But, The Word Mass is in reference to the Eucharist which is better known as communion. Now, some of you might say what does communion have to do with Christmas? Communion is a time to remember Christ's death and our walk with him. See Jesus came into this world by a manger to reach a lost and dyeing world by dyeing on an old rugged cross. So Christmas isn't about giving gifts to each other (which we do also), but it is about the greatest gift ever given. The birth and death of Jesus Christ, and our walk with him. So this Christmas Consider the gift that God has given you two thousand years ago, and think about your walk with him. Don't let Christ birth and death be in vain, make sure your ready to meet him face to face. Accept the gift of eternal Life, God has already purchased
it for you, wrapped it with his love, and sent it to you by way of the cross.